Successful companies understand how important it is hire right. Today. more than ever, candidates need balance.
Feedback from HR and employers is very important to help equip and prepare job candidates to make an impact. Candidates need to research employers to understand their mission, priorities, and culture. All before applying for a role.
Strong candidates have the hard skill sets AND are a cultural fit for the team and the company brand. They are informed.
More importantly, how does a job applicant articulate your value to the hiring manager?
Streaming this event reinforced my infatuation with learning technology.
Using elearning and video conferencing anyone can connect with a larger audience.
EVENT: Glassdoor Summit, Employer Branding and Recruiting
The Summit hosts over 600 attendees and a virtual audience of more than 10,000 from across the globe.
Dynamic leaders, seasoned practitioners and industry influencers share their stories. Check out a few of the heavy hitters scheduled to present at this year’s event.
- Arianna Huffington, Founder, The Huffington Post and Founder and CEO of Thrive Global
- Lucia Luce Quinn, Chief People Officer, Forerester
- Rusty Rueff, Former EVP of HR at EA and PepsiCo
- J.T. O’Donnell, Founder & CEO, Work It Daily
- View the full speaker list
Coaching happens all the time — it can be a quick chat in the hallway.
Point being, employees need direction and performance feedback.
“Feedback is a gift. Listen and learn.”
Measure progress, encourage creative problem solving, and engage the minds of your team to unleash their human capital.
The data supports smart hiring. Hiring the right people cuts costs, improves culture, and reduces turnover and turmoil.
Hire remarkably smart people who are passionate about your mission
and care about the people you employ & the problems you solve.
Some key quotes from today’s event:
- “A lot of focus around diversity and inclusion”
- “CEO’s read Glassdoor comments”
- “HR needs to speak the language of the business with the CEO”
- “Communication is key once again.” – Lucia Quinn of @Forrester
- “Meetings start with customer comments, followed by glassdoor comments” – Lucia Quinn
- “Culture is a business priority. Culture is a marketing tool for retaining top talent.”
- “Human capital is what companies appreciate.”
- “Your greatest asset is your people.”
- “Employees love to be mentioned in the context of the work they’re doing.” @StacyZapar
- @Ericsson Places strong focus on building a diverse and inclusive work culture.”
- Never stop learning.
CollegeCPR helps accelerate professional success. through guided activities on occupational exploration, skill development, and career coaching.
#gtsummit #recruiting #glassdoor #collegecpr